Jan 30, 2009

The Newest Guitar Hero able to Make Music

I think the newest Guitar Hero is very amazing. I especially like the fact that you can make songs with your band or just alone and publish it to the internet, or download other songs made by other people. After I told my friend about it, she said that she thinks it is very interesting and wants to play it very much. She also said it is very cool!!! Some of our questions about the newest Guitar Hero are:
1) How does the guitar and durm kit controller connect to the Wii?
2) How does the singer play the game?(the article says that the singer plays by matcing the pitch, but I don't understand how the microphone or the controller knows what pitch it is?)
3) How do I play the vocals?
4) How did he (the inventor of Uitar Hero) get the idea for making this amazingly cool game?
5) Who helped him?
PS: information like that I will be interested to know in Guitar Hero.
the tittle of this article is Newest 'Guitar Hero' lets you create music

2 comments:

  1. Oh really? I want to have one of it.
    I played Guitar Hero like two times in my life, but my friends said it's great even it was first time to play.
    I agree with Do Young's questions about the newest Guitar Hero...
    I want you to get better on your blog, Do Young~
    Eventhough... Good Job~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great questions! How will you get them answered?

    ReplyDelete